It is up to the event promoter to decide whether it should be possible to select specific seats for an event (with an interactive seat map). In cases where a seat map is not provided for an event, it is possible to select "best available" seats either generally or within price categories and sections.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new profile on Ticketmaster.dk?
- Is it necessary to create a profile?
- What if I have lost my password?
- How do I search for events?
- How do I use the interactive seatmap (ISM)?
- Why can't I select specific seats for an event?
- How does the waiting list function work?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
- Which credit cards can I use on Ticketmaster.dk?
Have more questions? Submit a request