In order to pay for your tickets at Ticketmaster.dk or by phone from our Service Center, it is necessary for you to state your card number, expiry date and control digits (CVC2). Without this information, Ticketmaster Danmark is unable to complete your order. Note that your credit card information is encrypted and safe.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets?
- What is Fan Guarantee?
- Can I exchange my tickets to a different day?
- I have purhased tickets from a non-official ticketing provider. Can you check if it's valid?
- When can I get my order refunded?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Why is the service charge not refunded if an event is cancelled?
- What are price categories?
- What are gift boxes?
- May I give my tickets to a friend?