Purchased tickets are as a general rule not refunded. Tickets can only be refunded in the event of a cancellation. In such a case, tickets are refunded to the person who originally purchased the tickets. As a ticketing company, Ticketmaster Danmark is not liable for refunds if there is a cancellation. Contractually, Ticketmaster Danmark seeks to ensure that the promoter provides a refund in the case of cancellations, but we cannot claim any legal responsibility to ensure this happens. Please note that any service charges, fees and delivery charges are not refunded.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets?
- What is Fan Guarantee?
- Can I exchange my tickets to a different day?
- I have purhased tickets from a non-official ticketing provider. Can you check if it's valid?
- When can I get my order refunded?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Why is the service charge not refunded if an event is cancelled?
- What are price categories?
- What are gift boxes?
- May I give my tickets to a friend?