The event promoter determines whether an interactive seatmap (ISM) is offered on the event. When it is available, you can see a map and then click on the specific seats you want. If no ISM is available, you can instead select "best available" and the system will automatically pick the best seats for you out of the ones available. You can also choose a specific section and category.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new profile on Ticketmaster.dk?
- Is it necessary to create a profile?
- What if I have lost my password?
- How do I search for events?
- How do I use the interactive seatmap (ISM)?
- Why can't I select specific seats for an event?
- How does the waiting list function work?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
- Which credit cards can I use on Ticketmaster.dk?
Have more questions? Submit a request