Ticket Transfer lets you send tickets to friends before the event, straight from your Ticketmaster account to theirs. No more driving around town handing out tickets or waiting outside the venue for the friend who’s always late! Ticket Transfer is convenient, simple and free and can be done on your desktop or mobile.
Just remember that not all events will have the Transfer option available - you'll know it’s not available if there is no Transfer button on your order.
How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
- Just go to ‘My Account’, click the ‘Order Number’ and then the ‘Transfer’ button on your order.
- Follow the simple steps to transfer any of your tickets to friends. You can transfer one ticket or all tickets.
- Remember, the recipient's email address must be different to the sender's email address.
- Your friend will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they will be able to create an account when accepting tickets.
Note that you have to accept our terms of purchase to transfer tickets.
You will get a confirmation e-mail when the tickets have been transferred, and the recipient will get an e-mail with a link to accept the tickets. Once they accept, they will be able to access the tickets themselves.
Once your friend accepts the transfer, your original barcode for that ticket(s) is no longer valid.
How do I cancel a transfer?
Ticket Transfers can only be cancelled if the recipient hasn’t accepted the tickets yet. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to 'View All Orders' in 'My Account'
- Click the 'Order Details'
- Click ‘Cancel Transfer’ at the top left
Please note that you can’t cancel a Transfer after the tickets have been accepted, but your friend can simply transfer the tickets back to you.
Can I Transfer tickets that someone has transferred to me?
Yes, you can! Once you accept the tickets, you have the right to use them. If you are unable to use them, transfer them back to the person who sent them or transfer them to anyone else you want.
Why can’t I accept a ticket transfer invitation?
If you are experiencing difficulty accepting an invitation for tickets that a friend has transferred to you, ask your friend to cancel the ticket transfer invitation through their Ticketmaster account and try again.
Where can I find more information about Ticket Transfer?
Please see our Terms of Purchase for important information about Ticket Transfer.