The security number/PIN is on the back of your plastic Gift Card, on the right. For your security it will be covered with a scratch panel which you should only remove when you are ready to redeem your Gift Card. For an e-Gift Card, the security number/PIN will be contained in the pdf that you receive by email once you follow the link to collect your e-Gift Card.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend my Gift Card once it expires?
- Can I use my Gift Card/e-Gift Card in other countries?
- If I don’t use all the balance on my Gift Card, can it be used later for another booking?
- Is my order number the same as my Gift Card number?
- Where can I find my Gift Card number?
- Where can I find my 3-digit security number/PIN?
- When will I receive my e-Gift Card?
- Can I order an eGift Card and then forward it to the recipient myself?
- Can I send the eGift Card to my email address and then print it out for the person I want to give it to?
- How do I get a receipt for my Ticketmaster Gift Card order?
Have more questions? Submit a request