Yes, you can use your Gift Card to pay for multiple bookings until either the balance on the card reaches zero or the card expires.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend my Gift Card once it expires?
- Can I use my Gift Card/e-Gift Card in other countries?
- If I don’t use all the balance on my Gift Card, can it be used later for another booking?
- Is my order number the same as my Gift Card number?
- Where can I find my Gift Card number?
- Where can I find my 3-digit security number/PIN?
- When will I receive my e-Gift Card?
- Can I order an eGift Card and then forward it to the recipient myself?
- Can I send the eGift Card to my email address and then print it out for the person I want to give it to?
- How do I get a receipt for my Ticketmaster Gift Card order?