Frequently asked questions regarding Resale
Questions regarding which tickets can be sold on Resale
- Can I resell a physical ticket?
- Can I resell tickets that I didn't buy on Ticketmaster?
- Can I resell a Roskilde Festival Smart Ticket?
- Can I sell a Collector Ticket via resale?
- Can I sell tickets that I purchased as part of a package (including VIP packages)?
- Why can’t I sell my ticket through my Ticketmaster account?
Questions regarding tickets listed for Resale
- My tickets have sold, what happens next?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing – what should I do?
- Can I reduce the price of my listing?
- I’ve made a mistake on my listing, what can I do?
- Can I cancel the sale?
Questions regarding bank information and payouts for sold Resale tickets
- Can I sell tickets if I don't have a Danish bank account?
- Guide to entering your bank details manually (if you don't have a Danish bank account)
- Received an email about payment failing?
- Can you make payment to a credit / debit card?
- How can I change my bank details?
- Received an email about verifying your account?
Questions regarding purchase of Resale tickets
- I received an error message after purchasing tickets. What should I do?
- How can I pay for a resale ticket?
- What is the Service Charge?
- Can I buy tickets for different seating areas and/or for different events in one transaction?
- What are Reserved / Unreserved Seating tickets?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
Questions regarding already purchased Resale tickets
General information about Ticketmaster resale
- Resale Terms & Conditions
- How much do you charge for the resale of my tickets?
- How can I contact you?
- My Data and GDPR - How can I remove my data?
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- I can't remember my password for my Ticketmaster profile?