If you’ve received an error message or the page has frozen at the end of your booking, please don’t try to buy the ticket(s) again as your order may have been successful. You’ll get an email within the hour letting you know if your order has been processed or declined.
Articles in this section
- I received an error message after purchasing tickets. What should I do?
- How can I pay for a resale ticket?
- What is the Service Charge?
- When do tickets come off sale?
- Can I buy tickets for different seating areas and/or for different events in one transaction?
- What are Reserved / Unreserved Seating tickets?
- What if the event I purchased tickets for is cancelled / postponed / rescheduled?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why is there a seat number on my ticket, when I have general admission tickets?
- Can I get a refund or exchange my resale ticket purchase?